Wednesday, December 19, 2012

a blue-sky day

The other day was really pretty out, so of course I took a ton of photos. Dad & Susan have been working on a vertical garden, and fixing up the patio, and the cats really enjoy the garden. I had a little succulent plant for a short time, but Abby would chew on it, so it died, and Susan bought me a new one. Hope I can keep this one thriving!









Dax likes to chew on hands, fingers, and toes. He was holding my hand down!













This is an empty, old, falling-down house across the street. It has a huge empty lot behind it full of greenery.





















Yup, that's our street name.



Our house. That teeny, triangle-like window at the top? That's my room.





Let's play spot-the-cat!















Dad decided to paint the bottom of the, now, garden table.

No comments:

Post a Comment