Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the past week in photos

I really need to create a schedule for this blog to keep me from going a week or more without posting! I need to get into the habit of writing more often; it's been a long time since I've had to write anything, and I think my language/conversational skills have atrophied a tad. Shame on me!

Here's a bit of what the past week looked like for me. I'm trying to take more photos, but for a few days there, I wasn't feeling well. What I really need to do is find out how much it will be to finally develop all of the film I've been hanging on to the past couple of years.



My fave Polaroid camera - it needs film! (& yes, I am a big dork)



They're making over Parque La Madre - this temporary wall went up and of course graffiti pops up all over it.



I used my cheap Forever 21 sunglasses as a filter.



No comments:

Post a Comment