Tuesday, May 10, 2011

taking a break



I'm moving this week from Texas to Georgia, driving a moving truck on my own the whole way. I did this before, coming to Texas from Georgia, three years ago, but I had considerably less stuff than I do now, and it all fit in my car the first time. Well, I'm selling my car before I go (I won't be needing it), and I have more than a few boxes packed, as well as furniture, not to mention clothes. I went through my clothes again tonight, really thinking about whether I wear something often. Managed to gather together a huge trash bag full (which I have to separate into two, as it's too heavy) of clothes I can donate. Add that to the two smaller bags I donated a couple weeks ago, and I can't believe I had so much! Working in a clothing store will do that to you, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment